Gift Card

Gift Card

Gift Card

Regular price 100,00 kr.
/
Pålydende
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Free shipping in Denmark over 100 DKK.
  • Free worldwide shipping over 100 EUR.
  • Free returns within 14 days.

You can choose the amount of the gift card yourself and you will receive a gift card with a unique code.

After you have used the gift card, you can reuse it as a dish cloth.

  • Plastic free dish cloths
  • FSC / PEFC certified cellulose
  • Fully compostable
The main fibers of the dish cloths are 70% cellulose from FSC or PEFC certified forest. The rest is 30% short cotton fibers useless to spin for clothing usage. The dish cloth is approximate 15x25 cm.

More from ACCESSORIES
Gift Card

You can ch..

from 100,00 kr.
NECK GAITER

Non-Mulesing Neck Gaiter in premium quality merino wool..

399,00 kr.
Black
Recently viewed